Each race day will be broken up into segments. They will be clearly identified. Once you have finished watching footage from a segment, navigate out of the player, return to the home page and you will be able to access any other completed segment you would like to see. You can join the race at any point throughout the live coverage and start watching from the beginning with our new DVR functionality.
Having Trouble? Contact +1 844 303 4975
What can we help you with?
NHRA.TV is NHRA’s online video service. The service includes the following benefits:
- Live video streaming Friday-Sunday of every 2019 NHRA Mello Yello series event
- Live audio streaming Thursday-Sunday of every 2019 NHRA Mello Yello series event
- NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing and J&A Service Pro Mod Drag Racing Series television shows after their original airings
- Historical NHRA Championship Drag Racing television shows
- On demand access to previously streamed 2016-2018 events
- Enjoy from any PC, mobile device, or Roku
- Subscription valid for one year from date of purchase
The subscription cost is $119.99. Event passes are available for $16.99 (for most events).
- You need a minimum of 1.5Mb download Internet speed for our best quality, check at http://www.speedtest.net
- We support most devices and operating systems: Microsoft® Windows®, Apple® Mac® or Linux OS with Adobe® Flash® or tablets including Google® Android™ devices and Apple® iPad® or iPhone® devices will work. We are streaming a lower bitrate feed that works over most 3G and 4G services. Please consult with your local access carrier for rules and regulations. Please be aware that we are not responsible for data connection charges to view the stream on any platform or service.
There are a few options are available:
- Option 1: Search your email inbox for a receipt from NHRA.TV. Have a look at your Spam/Junk folder. Once found, click on the link inside the description and re-enter your credential if necessary. Make sure you use the same email address or Facebook/Google access as you did for your initial purchase. It should work!
- Option 2: Clear your browser cache. You can find how to do it here. Then follow Option 1.
- Option 3: If it still doesn't work, contact NHRA.TV technical support here to find out if your transaction went through.
Once you have a ticket you have instant access to the Internet video stream. The video plays automatically in your browser. It works on PC, Mac®, tablet or smartphone. But you have to ensure you have a proper broadband connection for video.
All transactions are secured using 256bits SSL encryption and payment processing meets the highest PCI compliance standards.
Yes it is! When you click to register/buy, your mobile browser will open a new window. After you have created your NHRA.TV account and got/purchased your access, just go back to the site. You can connect from your computer, phone or tablet anytime you want to. If you got registered/purchased your ticket before on a different device, simply login with your NHRA.TV account and again you'll have full access.
We recommend using the latest version of Firefox, Chrome, or Safari browsers to watch NHRA.TV. Internet Explorer is not supported.
Roku support coming soon. Please check back for updates.
Please contact NRHA.TV to assist you. Cancellations will be handled on a case by case. Please review the terms of service.
It might be that your bank is refusing the payment, so you may try to contact them (see phone number at the back of your card). Alternatively, please try to use a different payment method.
Check your internet connection then try reloading the page a few times or see if you can access the event from another browser and/or device. If the issue continues please check our Twitter for the latest streaming status updates. If there is no mention of any issue, it must be related to your internet connection. Please check it and be patient. You can also contact technical support here to find out if there are any issues.
Yes, when you registered/purchased on one computer/tablet/phone you can simply use the same credentials to watch on another device. You should bear in mind your access can be restricted when our systems detect abuse. To avoid your account being cut off, don't use more than 2 different devices just before and during the event.
Our Twitter handle is @nhra. You can follow us to get service updates, exclusive promotions, and special content. Feel free to communicate with us on Twitter too.
TV provides support before, during and after the event. Due to high traffic just before and during the event, critical requests will be handled first, so please moderate your questions and only send if very urgent. Please try not to send multiple requests.
If you are having issues on an Android device, please download the free FlashFox browser from Google Play Store. If FlashFox browser does not work on your device, you can also try the free Puffin browser available here.
One per customer per transaction
One person per account
One device per account
You will not be auto-renewed when your subscription expires. You will receive an email reminder from us before your expiration to give you time to renew the service.
Yes. You will need to contact customer service to arrange for this.
Within 72 hours but we try our best to make the VOD content available as soon after the live event as possible.
You can either subscribe to the annual pass or purchase an event pass to access specific race content.
All NHRA members get a 25% discount. This cannot be combined with any other promo codes or discounts.
You will see a notice on the website (nhra.tv) regarding rain delays, schedule changes or any technical difficulties at the track.
In order to get a full or partial refund, you’ll need to contact customer service. When requesting a refund, please select the right category for the reason and describe in as much detail as possible in the text box.