Last Updated: May 21, 2021
3. Accessing and Changes to the Online Services; Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Online Services, and any service or material we provide via the Online Services, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Online Services is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all of the Online Services, or parts thereof, to users, including registered users. Any material available via the Online Services may be out of date and we are under no obligation to update it.
To access Online Services or some of the resources they offer, you may be asked to become a member, register, or otherwise provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Online Services that all the information you provide is correct, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of any Online Services (or any portion thereof).
4. Subscriptions, Automatic Renewals, and Cancellation
Some of our Online Services are available through a subscription that you can purchase directly through us or through the Google Play or Apple app stores, and some of these subscriptions will automatically renew at prescribed intervals; these include an Annual Pass for NHRA.tv. When you enroll in a subscription that automatically renews, you are participating in a program through which the payment method associated with your Account and designated by you will be charged on a recurring basis for the subscription-based Online Service unless and until you cancel.
BY PURCHASING AN AUTOMATICALLY RENEWING SUBSCRIPTION, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT (A) WE (OR OUR THIRD-PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSOR) ARE AUTHORIZED TO CHARGE YOU ON A RECURRING BASIS FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION (IN ADDITION TO ANY APPLICABLE TAXES AND OTHER CHARGES) FOR AS LONG AS YOUR SUBSCRIPTION CONTINUES, (B) THE AMOUNT YOU ARE CHARGED, THE FREQUENCY OF THE CHARGES, AND THE BENEFITS YOU RECEIVE MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE SELECTIONS YOU MAKE BUT ARE OUTLINED FOR YOU WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR SELECTION, IN THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL YOU WILL RECEIVE UPON YOUR PURCHASE, AND – IF PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM US – VIEWABLE BY LOGGING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, AND (C) YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS CONTINUOUS UNTIL YOU CANCEL IT; SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS ON CANCELING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.
Canceling Your Subscription. YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AT ANY TIME.
- IF YOU PURCHASED YOUR SUBSCRIPTION DIRECTLY FROM NHRA, YOU MAY CANCEL BY (A) USING THE “CONTACT US” FEATURE ON THE APPLICABLE WEBSITE, OR (B) LOGGING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND CLICKING “CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION” AND FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS PRESENTED TO YOU. YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AT LEAST ONE (1) DAY PRIOR TO YOUR NEXT BILLING DATE TO AVOID BEING CHARGED FOR THE NEXT SUBSCRIPTION TERM. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CHARGES (INCLUDING ANY APPLICABLE TAXES AND OTHER CHARGES) INCURRED WITH RESPECT TO ANY ORDER FOR WHICH THE BILLING DATE OCCURS PRIOR TO THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.
- IF YOU PURCHASED YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FROM AN APP STORE, YOU CAN CANCEL BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED TO YOU BY THEM.
5. Your Use of the Online Services
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Online Services for your own personal, non-commercial use but not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download on our Online Services or through a third party application store or website, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from any Online Services.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from any Online Services.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Online Services or any services or materials available through the Online Services.
The NHRA name, NHRA logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of NHRA or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of NHRA. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on our Online Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
7. Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate NHRA, a NHRA employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of our Online Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm NHRA or users of our Online Services or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use our Online Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Online Services or interfere with any other party’s use of our Online Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Online Services.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Online Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Online Services or to cache, frame, mask extract data from, copy or distribute any content or data from the Online Services.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Online Services or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Online Services.
- Introduce any virus, trojan horse, worm, logic bomb or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Online Services, the server on which the Online Services is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Online Services.
- Attack the Online Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Online Services.
The Online Services may contain or offer sweepstakes or other promotions, which may be governed by Additional Terms and official rules that describe the sweepstakes or promotion and may have eligibility requirements, such as certain age or geographic area restrictions. It is your responsibility to read those Additional Terms and official rules to determine whether or not your participation, registration or entry will be valid and to determine the sponsor’s requirements of you in connection with the applicable sweepstakes or promotion.
9. Streaming Video Content and Digital Media
10. Information You Submit
11. Copyright Policy
You may not use the Online Services for any purpose or in any manner that infringes the rights of any third party. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) (text at http://www.copyright.gov), NHRA has a designated agent for receiving notices of copyright infringement and we follow the notice and take down procedures of the DMCA. We have a policy of terminating the Accounts of users who (in our reasonable discretion) are repeat infringers.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide NHRA’s copyright agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. § 512: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single Online Service are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Online Service; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Here is the contact information for our DMCA agent:
2035 Financial Way
Glendora, CA 91741
Fax: (626) 914-1981
It is often difficult to determine if your intellectual property rights have been violated. We may request additional information before we remove any infringing material. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove your content along with that of the alleged infringer pending resolution of the matter.
12. Linking to the Online Services and Social Media Features
You may link to the homepage of our Websites, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
The Online Services may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on a Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on an Online Service.
- Cause limited portions of content on a Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any Additional Terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features, if any. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause a Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of a Website other than the homepage
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease and/or be deleted. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion and without any liability to you.
13. Links from the Online Services
14. NHRA Tickets, Credentials and Merchandise
The additional terms & conditions in this section govern the purchase and use of tickets and credentials at NHRA events (each an “Event”), and govern purchase and use of any NHRA merchandise.
(a) Tickets. All tickets sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. Please safeguard your tickets – lost tickets may not be able to be replaced. All persons who enter an Event and/or occupy a seat must have a ticket for admission to an Event. Event dates and times are subject to change. For updated Event dates and times, please check www.nhra.com, or call the ticket office at 800-884-NHRA (6472). In the event of a weather-related delay or cancellation, please refer to our Ticket Exchange Policy for the most up to date information. Ticket stubs must be retained throughout the Event, and your ticket stub and a valid hand stamp will be required for re-entry into an Event.
(b) Placing Orders for Tickets and Merchandise. All prices for tickets and merchandise listed on our Online Services are subject to change. In the event a ticket or merchandise item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right, prior to the acceptance of your order pursuant to our Order Acceptance Policy, to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit or payment card has already been charged for the purchase and we cancel your order, we will issue a credit to your credit or payment card account in the amount of the charge. Please note thatthe colors of items and merchandise may depend on your monitor and may not be correctly displayed. Please keep in mind that while we might offer a variety of merchandise, and other products and service offerings for sale on our Online Services, we cannot guarantee availability at a particular time; and certain products or services available in our stores might not be available on our Online Services, and vice versa. We reserve the right to change our merchandise and other products and service offerings, both in-store and online, at any time. We also reserve the right to change contents, features and offerings, and adjust accessibility of our Online Services from time to time in our discretion. You need a valid credit or payment card (except to the extent we permit purchases with PayPal, gift cards, gift certificates, promotional or discount codes, or similar forms of payment), with full authority to use it, to submit an order for tickets or merchandise through our Online Services.
You hereby represent and warrant that you will not use any credit card or other form of payment unless you have all necessary legal authorization to do so. You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your transaction including, without limitation, your credit or payment card number, the expiration date of your credit or payment card, your billing address, and your shipping information. By submitting such information, you grant to us the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of transactions initiated by you or on your behalf to purchase products or services from the Online Services. You understand that we will not be liable in the event that others acting with or without your permission use your credit or payment card to make purchases on the Online Services. You are urged to review all web pages displayed during your completion of a purchase.
When purchasing tickets, you may be linked to a third-party site (e.g., Paciolan, Ticketmaster, Tickets.com, etc.) which is not affiliated with this Online Services or NHRA. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ASPECT OF THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES, INCLUDING PURCHASES MADE ON THOSE SITES. Please make sure to review the terms and conditions that you will find on these third party websites.
If you decide to purchase tickets or other merchandise, you agree to pay, in addition to the price for the ticket or merchandise, other fees and charges that we may impose, including but not limited to: convenience fees, processing fees, method of delivery fees and other miscellaneous fees. The amount of each fee may vary, depending on the tickets or merchandise you purchase and the method you select to receive your tickets or merchandise.
Fees and charges, including (but not limited to) charges for issuance, reissuance, convenience, handling, processing, shipping, delivery, (including but not limited to, charges for mailing or other delivery), and any other miscellaneous charges assessed by us represent, among other things, the costs we incur in providing our goods and services to you. The fees and charges we assess may be greater than our actual cost of providing those services, and we may retain a portion of all such fees and charges as profit.
(c) Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Your order is not accepted until we send you shipping or delivery information for the order (or the accepted portion thereof). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that, if we cancel all or a portion of your order or if we provide you less than the quantity you ordered, your sole and exclusive remedy is either that (a) we will issue a credit to the credit or payment card account you used for the purchase in the amount charged for the cancelled portion or the quantity not provided (if your credit or payment card has already been charged for the order) or (b) we will not charge your credit or payment card for the cancelled portion of the order or the quantity not provided.
(d) NOTICES AND WARNINGS TO TICKET/ CREDENTIAL HOLDER. By buying or using a NHRA ticket or credential, you agree to the following (in addition to the Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation on Liability in sections 16 and 17 below):
- YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS AND DANGER of property damage, personal injury, death, and all other hazards related in any way to attending any NHRA Event, anywhere at the facility and at all times before, during or after the races. Dangers include flying objects, vehicles, other people, conditions at the facility, and unforeseen hazards. You agree that NHRA, track owners and operators, racing participants, and each of their respective officers, owners, officials, sponsors, contractors, employees and agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury to you and you hereby release them from all claims for liability arising from your attendance at or participation in any NHRA Event.Be alert for hazards at all times.
- The NHRA ticket or credential is a revocable and limited license that NHRA may end at any time. No resale on Event premises and no resale over face value is permitted. No refunds or exchanges, including service charge or other fees will be provided. Event, date and time are subject to change.
- You consent to reasonable searches at NHRA Events and Event premises for alcohol, drugs or other prohibited items.
(e) Recordings at NHRA Events.
- Recordings by NHRA. NHRA, its assignees or permittees may record, use, reproduce, exhibit and publicly display your voice, image or likeness in any live or recorded video or audio recording, display, photograph, or other transmission, image or reproduction of all or part of any Event, and in any programs, videos, audio recordings, publications, advertisements or promotional materials, in all media, anywhere, forever, and by participating or attending such Event you hereby grant us the permission and license to do so.
- Recordings by You. YOU CAN TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS OR MAKE AUDIOVISUAL RECORDINGS OR IMAGES AT NHRA EVENTS AND ON EVENT PREMISES ONLY FOR YOUR PRIVATE USE. NHRA owns all Events and all sights, sounds, occurrences, results and statistics, copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity and other proprietary rights related to each Event (the “NHRA Content”). NHRA is the exclusive owner of all rights to publicize, transmit in any way, whether to the public or not, and exploit, whether commercially or not, the NHRA Content. Therefore, you shall not record or transmit any NHRA Content (including content recorded or photographed by you) other than for your private, non-public use. You shall not directly or indirectly through third parties sell, offer to sell, post, distribute, disseminate, publish, display, exhibit, broadcast, rebroadcast, upload, or stream any of NHRA Content by any means whatsoever such as the internet, radio, television, mobile device, data accessory, live streaming or transmission technology, or any other media, social media, film, video recording, photographic image(s), webcast or broadcast (delayed or live), or digital recording. If you violate this license by posting, distributing or publicly performing any NHRA Content to, for example, YouTube or any other Internet, social media, mobile or other site, even a personal site with limited access, you agree to take down and grant consent for NHRA to have taken down any such NHRA Content upon NHRA’s request to you or any third-party (such as the relevant online service provider).
15. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Online Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Online Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Online Services may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by NHRA, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of NHRA. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
16. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Online Services will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any the backup and reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE ONLINE SERVICES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE ONLINE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE ONLINE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE ONLINE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NHRA, ITS PARENT(S), SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS,SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, VENDORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND CONTRACTORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “NHRA PARTIES”) MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE ONLINE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER NHRA NOR ANY OTHER NHRA PARTY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE ONLINE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE ONLINE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE ONLINE SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE ONLINE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE ONLINE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. THE NHRA PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE ONLINE SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE ONLINE SERVICES.
17. Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE NHRA OR ANY OTHER NHRA PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE ONLINE SERVICES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE ONLINE SERVICES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, APPLICATIONS OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE ONLINE SERVICES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, APPLICATIONS OR SERVICES INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
19. Location of Online Services and Territorial Restrictions
The information provided on the Online Services is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject NHRA to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. NHRA controls and operates the Online Services from offices located in the United States and makes no representations or warranties that the information, products or services contained on the Online Services are appropriate for use or access in other locations. Anyone using or accessing the Online Services from other locations does so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with United States’, and local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content, if and to the extent such local laws are applicable. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Online Services and/or the provision of any content, program, product, service or other feature described or available thereon to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any such content, program, product, service or other feature that we provide.
21. Governing Law, Arbitration and No Class Actions
23. Your Comments and Concerns
The Online Services are operated by:
NATIONAL HOT ROD ASSOCIATION
2035 Financial Way
Glendora, CA 91741
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Online Services should be directed to: digital@NHRA.com
Thank you for visiting one of our Online Services.